Pages

May 16, 2011

human




“I couldn’t handle school. I just felt like it wasn’t for me. I felt like the outcast.
No one understood me. So I dropped out. Don’t judge me for that, but you already are.
I wanted to follow my dreams. School wasn’t for me. Well, I followed my dreams.
I’m successful too. The girl I loved was still with me. The only other girl in the world that cared about me was with me. 
I was on top of the world. I was touching the sky. I felt good. I was the best and I wanted people to know it. People began to judge me. Telling me I’m arrogant and self centered.
Why? Well because I poured my soul into my art and spoke from the heart. 
I didn’t let that phase me. The unexpected then happened. 
The only girl that truly loved me passed away. 
The other one that I loved broke my heart. 
My life began to go into a downward motion. I was lost…. I am Kanye West. 
I’m just like you.  Human.”


Kanye West




here

No comments: