Pages

December 6, 2009

warm and toasty




I could never do a post titled "warm and toasty" without featuring my beloved faux fur...so I didn't! As a native Iowan, I understand the importance and sheer necessity of having a great winter boot. Sorels are a great fashionable AND weather-proof replacement for the tired Ugg (don't worry, I still love you.) They come in three neutral colors; the black and cream being my personal favorites. HINT. HINT.



Don't let your top half get jealous of those toasty toes. J. Crew chicly solves the cold ear dilemma, minus the nasty hat hair.


Let's ignore the fact that I want this skirt, those tights, the legwarmers AND the booties and just focus on the legwarmers. The sparkly charcoal is unexpected against a sheer black tight, and will add a much-needed layer of warmth while out and about at all those holiday parties.


No comments: