Pages

August 24, 2009

cabbage

no, not THAT kind of cabbage, although I am one of those freaks who actually likes the food version. I'm talking about the kinder, gentler and sexier dress version offered up by Free People. I just ordered this dress for a wedding, and think it will look great with some tasteful black pumps now, black tights and booties later.


here's some other Free People looks that I'm lusting after. Military accents, cream/black (YES) plus a little lace...oh my.









all found here

1 comment:

Mabel A. Sandoval said...

I have checked out the wish list of dresses.Awesome and wonderful collection of women accessories.So lovely and wears a beautiful fashionable dress .The dresses here are really so stunning and awesome.Everyone must love the dresses here.Thank you very much for your post...